Last revised 1/31/22
Returned products must be a current running line item and the following conditions must be met:
- Customer Service must be contacted within 60 days of invoice date.
- Return authorization is valid for 30 days. All material must be physically returned within this time.
- Returned material must have a pre-approved return authorization number.
- Packaging and material must be in the same condition as it was delivered.
- Restocking fee will be the greater of 25% or $50.
- Full cartons only for flooring products unless sold in broken cartons
The following material is not returnable :
- Special order items
- Non-stock or dropped material
- Cut sheets of countertop laminate, solid surfacing, and quartz
- Stock items ordered in quantities that far exceed our typical monthly usage may not be returnable; it will be at Jaeckle Distributors discretion.
- No restocking fee will be charged if the material is delivered damaged or defective or if the return is due to an error on our part.
- Credit is subject to inspection and count when received in our warehouse.
- Credit will be issued within 7 working days of receipt based on the successful product verification.
- Pick-ups on returns will occur only on our next scheduled delivery to the customer. No special runs for pick-ups on returned goods.
- All cash sales and billed cash sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
- All returns are subject to Jaeckle Distributors approval.
**Return policy is subject to change.